
- About -
Ivy Yang
從「服務」開始,走進每個家庭的未來
From Service to Security: A Journey into Every Family’s Future
我一直在做同一件事——用心服務每一個人。
I've always done one thing: serving people with heart.
我的職涯從萬米高空開始。當年在機艙裡,我學會了如何傾聽、安撫焦慮的情緒,並在每一趟旅程中,讓乘客感到被理解與被照顧。那不是一份工作,而是一場關於信任的練習。
My career took flight in the skies. Working as a flight attendant, I listened deeply, calmed anxious travelers, and delivered more than service—I delivered trust.
那段經歷讓我明白,真正的服務,不只是完成任務,而是讓人在混亂中感到安心。
That experience taught me: true service isn’t just action—it’s assurance amid uncertainty.
後來,我進入企業世界,從跨國銀行到北美企業,參與行銷專案、流程整合與數據策略。我鍛鍊出分析、邏輯與決策的能力,也學會了如何把複雜的系統變簡單、可執行。
Later, in the corporate world, I led projects in global banks and North American companies—sharpening my strategic thinking and making complexity simple and actionable.
當我投入保險與財務規劃,我終於找到了結合「人」與「專業」的答案:
In insurance and financial planning, I found the perfect intersection between empathy and expertise.
我把對人的理解,對風險的敏感度,以及對制度與資源的掌握,轉化為每一位客戶的量身設計。從年輕的家庭、小企業主,到邁入退休階段的長者,我陪伴他們穿越人生轉折,迎向心安與未來的選擇。
I now guide young families, small business owners, and retirees with customized plans—bridging each life stage with clarity, compassion, and confidence.
我的使命很簡單,也很堅定:
My mission is simple—and steadfast:
不是讓你買最多,而是幫你選最合適。
It’s not about selling more, but choosing what’s best for you.
不是說得動人,而是讓你真正聽得懂。
Not about sounding smart, but making sure you truly understand.
我不是賣保單,我是為您設計一份「讓您睡得著的未來」。
I'm not just selling policies—I’m helping design a future you can sleep peacefully with.